In-house made by Buubees x Opaat
The best kind of shorts to wear at home - pretty and sustainable. Selected and handmade by Buubees and Opaat, we use beautiful prints to make soft and cooling shorts so that you can sleep at ease at home. Best of all, it is wrinkle-free so that you don't have to iron them!
PS: We do minimal wastage for these beautiful pieces. Leftover pieces will be used to make items like bags, pouches, etc
- Made of Synthetic silk
- Elastic band so that you can wear easily
* Model Day is 164 cm in height and wears S-M
* Limited fabric without any restock.
* Every shorts made is subjected to difference depending on the area of the larger fabric used. Hence it is not exactly the same.
* Once ordered, please give us 3 days to finish the shorts.
* Shorts are non-refundable
Everyday Foundation Bra/Everyday bra
1. Do you have 80D?
No. We only provide these sizes 70A - 70D, 75A - 75D, 80A - C, 85B
2. What's the difference between everyday foundation bra and everyday bra?
They are the same in material and quality. Just that the everyday Bra is a bit thicker at the bottom of the padding and the colours are baby colours. Everyday Foundation Bra is more for skin colours.
3. What is your exchange policy like?
You may exchange the item within 14 days of purchase and with tag still intact. Make sure that the item is unworn, unscented and still in perfect condition.
4. Do you have a physical store for me to try?
Currently, we do not have a physical store. However, we have a refund or exchange policy within the first 14 days of purchase. (Applicable only to bras)
5. Which colour is best under white tops?
Always choose the shade closest to your skin colour or darker. Surprisingly, darker shade hides the best under white tops.
6. Is pink porcelain easy to see under white?
Maybe, as the shade may be lighter than your skin.
7. I realise that after wearing there are these creases on the inner cups probably caused by my boobs leaning against the padding. Is this normal?
There may be many factors to this. Might be improper storage or washing, it may also be the size of the cup is too big for you.
8. Is soft copper the darkest shade?
Yes. It is the darkest nude shade.
9. I usually wear 75C cup size, do I stick to the same size for this bra too?
You may stick to your current bra size. However, it is best that your measure your band and cup size using a measuring tape and then refer to our size chart.
10. Is the padding thin? Does it have push up effect?
The padding is medium padding. It has a thickness of 0.4 cm at the bottom of the cup. It does not have a push up effect.
1. Do you know if No Shift Strapless in cig purple is visible under whilte/light coloured tops?
Our No-Shift Strapless in cig purple is the best to hide under white tops.
Do you have any pop up store that I can try the size out? Currently, we do not have a physical store. However, we have a refund or exchange policy within the first 14 days of purchase. (Applicable only to bras)
2. I wear european 65D, sister size will be 70C, does tihs equate to S or M per your chart?
You may try S size.3. Can Mums wear this?
Of course! We have women wearing our strapless after their post pregnancy period.
1. Is the padding thin?
Yes it is thin and detachable.
2. Whats the difference between bralette and bra?
Bralette has lesser support than a normal bra, hence it gives you freedom and the flexibility. Bralettes are born for women who love to let loose their boobs and not be restricted by the normal bra.
3. How come my breasts spills at the side?
Unlike a normal bra, It is because of the thin paddings, hence it allows your boobs to be at their natural state.
Design for comfort
Careful thought put into delivering support and comfort
Products are tested for its precision and durability. Guaranteed survivor amongst your bras
You get what you pay for
Not up yo your standard? Let us know within 14 days of purchase and you will get a full refund
Blossom Batik Shorts
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.