We adore this floral lace bralette for its feminine and darling design. The thin and light paddings make it easy for your buubees to breathe and provide support at the same time. It's perfect for wearing under your favorite tops, but it's so comfortable that you’ll want to wear it while lounging at home on weekends too.
- As an at-home bra
- With a jacket or an outerwear
- Lightly padded
- Paddings can be detachable
- 3 hook-and-eye
- Adjustable and non-removable straps
- Available in Sweet Pink, Breezy Green, Ocean Blue, Classy Black
*Go for the bigger size for a more relaxed and un-snugged feel
* Model Jemi is 160 cm in height and wears size XS
Everyday Foundation Bra/Everyday bra
1. Do you have 80D?
No. We only provide these sizes 70A - 70D, 75A - 75D, 80A - C, 85B
2. What's the difference between everyday foundation bra and everyday bra?
They are the same in material and quality. Just that the everyday Bra is a bit thicker at the bottom of the padding and the colours are baby colours. Everyday Foundation Bra is more for skin colours.
3. What is your exchange policy like?
You may exchange the item within 14 days of purchase and with tag still intact. Make sure that the item is unworn, unscented and still in perfect condition.
4. Do you have a physical store for me to try?
Currently, we do not have a physical store. However, we have a refund or exchange policy within the first 14 days of purchase. (Applicable only to bras)
5. Which colour is best under white tops?
Always choose the shade closest to your skin colour or darker. Surprisingly, darker shade hides the best under white tops.
6. Is pink porcelain easy to see under white?
Maybe, as the shade may be lighter than your skin.
7. I realise that after wearing there are these creases on the inner cups probably caused by my boobs leaning against the padding. Is this normal?
There may be many factors to this. Might be improper storage or washing, it may also be the size of the cup is too big for you.
8. Is soft copper the darkest shade?
Yes. It is the darkest nude shade.
9. I usually wear 75C cup size, do I stick to the same size for this bra too?
You may stick to your current bra size. However, it is best that your measure your band and cup size using a measuring tape and then refer to our size chart.
10. Is the padding thin? Does it have push up effect?
The padding is medium padding. It has a thickness of 0.4 cm at the bottom of the cup. It does not have a push up effect.
1. Do you know if No Shift Strapless in cig purple is visible under whilte/light coloured tops?
Our No-Shift Strapless in cig purple is the best to hide under white tops.
Do you have any pop up store that I can try the size out? Currently, we do not have a physical store. However, we have a refund or exchange policy within the first 14 days of purchase. (Applicable only to bras)
2. I wear european 65D, sister size will be 70C, does tihs equate to S or M per your chart?
You may try S size.3. Can Mums wear this?
Of course! We have women wearing our strapless after their post pregnancy period.
1. Is the padding thin?
Yes it is thin and detachable.
2. Whats the difference between bralette and bra?
Bralette has lesser support than a normal bra, hence it gives you freedom and the flexibility. Bralettes are born for women who love to let loose their boobs and not be restricted by the normal bra.
3. How come my breasts spills at the side?
Unlike a normal bra, It is because of the thin paddings, hence it allows your boobs to be at their natural state.
This bralette is very pretty and it fits great! It is quite tight so get a size bigger
Thank you for the kind review dear!
Perfect fit and good support!
Thank you for the kind review dear!
Jasmine has been very responsive and helpful to my questions and she replies even during weekend which has a public holiday in it. Compared to other bigger brands out there, she has provided excellent service right up to when I receive my purchase. Other than that, their bras are very comfortable and pretty too. This is my fourth time purchasing from Buubees and I am satisfied with their service and product quality. Thank you and KUDOS!!!
Thank you dear for your kind feedback!
Padding is thin and soft so it is quite flexible and free, unlike the hard and unmanageable ones. Comfortable. Will buy more next time.
Thank you dear for the kind review!
Perfect for my boobs! Great for wearing it at home. Looks really good on me =)
Thank you Gaille for the kind review!
Design for comfort
Careful thought put into delivering support and comfort
Products are tested for its precision and durability. Guaranteed survivor amongst your bras
You get what you pay for
Not up yo your standard? Let us know within 14 days of purchase and you will get a full refund
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.